Here is a simple and delicious recipe for Banana Cashew Pancakes. I made them this morning and they were wonderful! I plan on making them again tomorrow and I’ll try to remember to take some photos and post them as well. (The original idea for this recipe was posted on Twitter by Chrissie Wellington.)
Banana Cashew Pancakes
- 2 bananas
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. cashew butter
- cinnamon (if desired)
- Mash bananas and beat in egg.
- Add cashew butter and mix. Set aside.
- Preheat pan to medium heat.
- Add 1/4 of mixture to pan.
- Cook. Flip. Cook.
- Add a sprinkle of cinnamon, if desired.
Nutrition (for 4 small pancakes):
Cal: 325, Carbs: 50g, Fat: 13g, Protein: 11g, Chol: 210mg, Sodium: 57mg, Sugars: 26g, Fiber: 6g